I STILL am not done with my cleaning unfortunately. Ugh. Got most of the way done, then caught Ivy's darn head cold. Knocked me out for a cpl days. Then had lost momentum & having a hard time getting back to it. but still will. Did break the no crafting just a bit though. Had to remake a swap that never reached it's destination, & have finally started a sketch journal. I am so out of practice on drawing. I HAVE to get on the ball though, b/c I have to make presents & swaps. Of course, all that is left is the little bits on the coffee table.
I must say I am very please with AFN's selection today. Right now I am enjoying Wizard of Oz.
Well, shower time, then over the river & through the woods to Lisa's house we go.
Just a few things I am thankful for:
- my family - I am so blessed with a wonderful husband & great kids.
- financial stability - we have money to pay the bills & a roof over our heads, medical care
- the Army - goes hand in hand with the last one.
- my husband having made it through ANOTHER deployment safe & sound
- my extended family - they are all good
- my friends - who are like family
- a great holiday season with my family all together again.