- Keep going to my therapist(s)
- Go to church regularly
- Find ways to conquer obsessing over everything
- Read self-help books/articles
- Practice positivity
For my body, that is harder & I am loathe to say much as I am afraid I'll fail & then beat myself up about it, but I can confidently say:
- Exercise at least 2x's a week (not counting daily walks w/ dog)
- Lay off so much desserts/sweets
- Cut back on caffeine
So, I think those are pretty reasonable goals. I would love to hear yours.
PS - I also joined the 21 Day Organizing Challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons, wanna join?
pps - I also am going to try & draw, paint or craft/be creative in some way daily (or at least every other day.)